fbpx
How much will C2 Capital pay me everyday ?

The story is simple: Ship your orders today and you will get paid upto 85% tomorrow ! It is as simple as this ! The remaining 15% will be paid when we receive the payment from the marketplace. Marketplace commission

Is C2 Capital eligible for all companies in Europe ?

Yes ! Since 2021, C2 Capital is eligible for all companies located in Europe, including UK, and Switzerland  

How does C2 Capital track the orders?

Our SaaS Software has powerful tools which connects with Marketplace APIs and update the status of each order in realtime.

How long does the eligibility process takes?

Here are the steps: 1. Check your eligibility: https://share.hsforms.com/1EaOuldTER-GfIwyeGWhWCg3zypp 2. Our team will contact you within 24h 3. Share additional documents based on our request and receive a final Go with 24h00 The total process takes 3-5 days. On Day

What is the eligibility criteria?

Our eligibility criteria is pretty straightforward Active Seller Account Minimum 6 months of sales history Minimum Monthly Sales of 20,000 € Your company need to be registered in Europe, including UK, Switzerland To know more about our services book a

What is C2 Capital?

C2 Capital is payment solution which allow seller to collect upto 80% of payments, Only One day after dispatch of your orders and insertion of a tracking number.