With € 10,000 of initial stock, make up to € 140,000€ in sales, without additional investment. Without C2 Capital, you could only make € 20,000 in salesRead More
Use your additional cash flow improve your current inventory or Open up to new product categories and test them out. Use your creativity to invent new products.Read More
Use your additional Cash Flow to Negotiate with your suppliers and gain profitability or compete with your biggest competitors. A small business can get big much faster.Read More
Step 1: Select the best package available for your business and pay for the service through stripe payments. It is made easy to do everything only, but you can also speak to our advisor for any help.
Step 2: Register online and fill in the needed information about your company. We’ll evaluate your business based on your marketplace sales history and account health. It will take less than 48 hours to get approved from our end after checking your eligibility.
Step 3: Connect your seller account and complete your personal information to activate your account. You will be able to manage all activities like: Orders, Shipments, Payments, Funding & more from a single dashboard.
Step 4: Once the account is approved, payments will be made every day to your bank account directly. Upto 80% is paid instantly and the remaining 20% is made when marketplace Payouts is received.
C2 Capital, the early payout on marketplace trade helped various merchants to scale their business and improve the marketplace cash flow. This frictionless cash flow and working capital solutions for marketplace sellers helps you receive instant payment on all your day to day sales with simple eligibility. Here are some of the salient features of C2 Capital which makes it the prominent marketplace financial solution for ecommerce merchants.
Ready to receive payment for your marketplaces sales the next day ? Rest assured that C2 Capital is the best technological and financial partner for your company.Schedule a call now